Microsoft Office 365's online and downloadable productivity software is available at no cost to active members of the campus community—students, staff, faculty, DCCs, and retirees—under University of Arizona’s campus license agreement with Microsoft.
Office 365 includes:
- 1TB of OneDrive online storage
- Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams
- Online, accessible from any browser, with files that can be shared for collaboration
- Downloadable desktop and mobile versions for up to 5 additonal devices (e.g., PCs or Macs, tablets, mobile devices)
- Delve, Sharepoint, Sway, Forms, Planner, Video, SharePoint, Newsfeed, Yammer
Faculty and Staff Email/Calendar
UAConnect365 is the email and calendaring service for faculty and staff provided by Microsoft Office 365. UAConnect365 is best accessed via Outlook 2016 or newer software, and online via the Office 365 portal. Student workers may also be provided with UAConnect365 accounts, called Catworks accounts.
- 100 GB mailboxes
- Online space for storage and collaboration (1 TB)
- Access to web versions of Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Downloadable Office applications for your desktop and mobile devices