Box @ UA
Box is an online cloud storage and collaboration tool that enables users to easily store, access, and share files from anywhere, at any time, and from any device.
Box provides free accounts with 50 GB of storage to all current University of Arizona faculty, students, and staff. (Box accounts that were created when the service was first available at UA are 35GB. If you would like your account upgraded to 50GB, contact the 24/7 IT Support Center with your request.)
Account holders can upload content, organize files, share links to files, and manage file and folder permissions.
In addition to providing storage, Box allows faculty and staff to collaborate with colleagues by enabling content management, mobile access to files, online collaboration, FTP, and general document management.
- Adding Collaborators through Invites (granting permissions to folders)
- Managing Collaborators (changing permissions on folders)
- Understanding Collaborator Permission Levels
- Trash (restoring files from the trash)
- Understanding Box File Timestamps
- Working with Access Statistics
- Working with Version History (restoring a file from a previous version)
- Using Box Sync