Please be considerate of other community members by observing classroom etiquette. Classrooms should be left in good order at the end of each session. This courtesy should include the following steps:
- erase the whiteboard(s)
- collect spare handouts and other papers
- leave markers where you found them
Please encourage students to leave the area around their seats neat - taking empty drink containers to trash and recycling bins.
- turn off the projector (not the computer) – and LOG OFF COMPUTER
- DO NOT move the teaching console, as any movement can cause cables to unseat and could make some components unusable for the next instructor
- DO NOT move the monitors or lay the monitors down, as this could cause cables to unseat and could make monitors unusable for the next instructor
Please do not rearrange the furniture UNLESS you also put it back. If you disrupt the furniture and walk away, you are forcing the next instructor to move the furniture back to the usual settings. If you "borrow" chairs from an adjacent room, be sure to return them so you do not leave a student in another room without a seat.
Please end your class and leave the room on time. Plan for questions during class time, not after. With only 10-15 minutes between classes (typical in McClelland), time is precious.
Please note classrooms are typically locked on weekends. You may contact email@example.com regarding weekend use of classrooms. You may also email Eller facilities with any comments or concerns related to McClelland Hall classrooms.
UA Classroom Technology Services (CTS)
UA Classroom Technology Services (CTS) is responsible for providing instructional support to University of Arizona faculty in all centrally scheduled classrooms. This includes support for the security and maintenance of audiovisual equipment. For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 520.621.2385. CTS manages the following classrooms in McClelland Hall:
For information on scheduling centrally-scheduled classrooms, contact email@example.com
Eller IT Maintained Classrooms and Seminar Rooms
Eller IT maintains the following classrooms and departmental seminar rooms: